We Could Use Your Help With Donations Especially At This Time
Donate Food & Personal Care Items
The Lawrenceville Co-Op depends on donations of food and personal items from churches, individuals, schools, grocery stores, scout troops, and many other organizations. Food donations may be delivered from 9:00 to 1:00 Monday- Friday and Saturday 10:00-11:30. There are also a number of local churches that accept donations of food and personal care items and then deliver them directly to the Co-Op (See list below).
Help Donate Financially
The Lawrenceville Co-Op depends on financial contributions by churches, individuals, and local organizations. Donations are used to purchase food when donated food is insufficient and pay for operational expenses. To make donating money easier for individuals, we offer a secure online donation option through PayPal. If you prefer to donate by writing a check, please make it payable to Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry and mail it to PO Box 1328, Lawrenceville GA 30046.
- Canned Chicken
- Pasta Sauce
Most Needed Personal Care Items
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Laundry Detergent
- Adult Diapers
- Diapers sizes 5- 6, 2T/3T Pull Ups
- Toilet paper
Alternate Drop-Off Locations
- Lawrenceville Presbyterian M-TH 10-2
- First UMC of Lawrenceville T 10-2 Portico by Welcome Center
- McKendree UMC Drop off in cart behind church under covered drive-thru entrance M-F before 8:30 am or after 1:30 pm
- Tabernacle International Church in Lawrenceville M-F 9-3
- St. Edwards Episcopal Church M-TH 10-4
- Dacula UMC
Donate Time For Services
Do You Shop for Groceries at Kroger?
If so, your purchases can count toward the money the Co-Op receives each quarter through the Kroger Community Rewards program. Just register your Kroger Plus card, link it to the Co-Op, and then swipe it each time you shop at Kroger. Here are a few more details:
- Find your existing Kroger Plus Card, or obtain one at the customer service desk of any Kroger store.
- Create an online Kroger account HERE. (Skip this step if you already have an online account.)
- Navigate to Kroger’s Account Summary page. (You may have to sign-in first.)
- Scroll down to the “Community Rewards” section and click “Edit.”
- Enter MH120 as the Co-Op’s organization number for this program and click “Search.”
- The Co-Op’s name should appear. Click the circle next to our name and click “Enroll.”
That’s it! Your designation is good for up to a year. After a year, you will have to re-select the Co-Op as the recipient of Kroger Community Rewards dollars linked to your purchases. Thank-you!
When You Shop on Amazon!
You can now designate the Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry as your charity of choice by signing up and shopping through the Amazon Smile program.
Tip: To make it easier use the browser extension Smilematic which will automatically redirect you to AmazonSmile whenever you shop at Amazon! Here is our custom link: https://couponfollow.com/
Or you can use the Co-Op’s Smile link below to start your shopping, and the Amazon Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of your purchases to the Co-Op:
New Hours of Operation
Monday: 5:00 PM — 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM — 12:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM — 12:00 PM
Hours for Food Donations:
** During regular hours of operation (above)
** Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday, 9am-1pm Saturday 10:00-11:30am