The mission of the Co-Op is to glorify God and to demonstrate God's love. The Co-Op is an intentionally Christian organization seeking to honor the Lordship of Jesus Christ in Word and Deed by following His example in sharing and caring for neighbors in need. The Co-Op seeks to preserve clients' dignity while encouraging self-responsibility and spiritual growth.
Once every 12 months, the Lawrenceville Co-Op can pay the last $100 of a utility bill for eligible clients. To receive this assistance:
- Bring the original current bill to the Co-Op.
- If the bill is payable to the City of Lawrenceville, you must first pay them the amount over $100 and bring the receipt to the Co-Op when applying for assistance.
- For utility providers other than the City of Lawrenceville, you must either (1) provide a receipt from the utility company showing that you have paid the amount over $100 or (2) show that you have the balance over $100 in cash or money order.
- If the bill is not in your name, you must have another current piece of mail indicating that you reside at the service address on the bill.
- Our check will be paid directly to the service provider and given to you to pay your bill. You may NOT use a bill payment service. Our check must be given or mailed directly to the service provider.
- All monies paid on your behalf count toward your $500 lifetime limit on financial assistance from the Co-Op.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 6:00 PM — 7:30 PM*
Wednesday: 10:00 AM — 1:30 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM — 1:30 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM — 11:30 AM*
*Food service only
Hours for Food Donations:
** During regular hours of operation (above)
** Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday, 9-10:30 AM